Machine architecture based on horizontal arm with high stiffness structure.
- Main structure made of stabilized steel.
- Aluminium Y-axis unit with a pyramidal cross section arm.
- Linear shoes on all axes for high precision guidance.
- Rack and pinion drive on X-axis and ball spindle on Y- and Z-axes.
- Special mechanical system for arm bending control.
- Aluminium crosshead, supported by a guided counterweight joined through double steel cored strip.
- Measuring rulers and Renishaw linear optical heads on all machine axis.
- Continuous PHS1 head with extensions up to 750 mm.